Journeys to emotional wellbeing since 1907.
To enhance the social and emotional wellbeing of our clients through our belief in social justice and our commitment to collaborative learning and recovery.
Respect, Integrity, Leadership, Professionalism, Fairness.
- To help people who are, or have been, experiencing mental illness or have intellectual disabilities.
- To help their families.
- To promote a better understanding in the community of mental illness and intellectual disability.
We provide a range of services to assist our clients in reclaiming their lives, including
- Building on their ability to be independent.
- Supporting young people so that they grow into confident adults.
- Strengthening family and friendship networks.
- Creating new ways to enjoy social and recreational activities in our clients’ chosen communities.
- Supporting our clients in their educational and work experiences.
- Exploring and participating in research and development pathways.